Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by spindrift54

Cruise Date: June 2010
Embarkation: Southampton
Destination: Transatlantic
Cabin Category: T1
See More About: Norwegian Epic Cruise Reviews | Transatlantic Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Sailing in my little pod!!
I enjoyed the experience of my little 'studio'. It was just right for me and once I figured out how to adjust the lights...choice of colors.. I was comfortable. It. The window to the hall stayed closed because the hall light was blue and it didn't agree with the light I had chosen.I heard quite a few complaints but I was happy...except for the long walk 'home'. It felt good to nap in my little cocoon in the afternoon. The living room made it easy to meet other people to talk with and arrange to share time with. There was a cappacchino maker, bar tender and snacks. How about that!!

I would have liked some lectures, but there were none.The Trivia was my favorite thing and thankfully they had it morning and afternoon....silly and fun.I thought the shows were excellent.I went to them all and enjoyed them. Seating was easy and good.As a single, I fitted right in up in front everywhere!! One night, we were told we couldn't have a center table in the Manhattan because we were told that they were for 'special people'. My friend objected saying WE were special people and who could be more special than we were. Another waitress put us at one of the tables meant for 'special people'. I was amused.

The casino was in the middle of the ship...full of smoke...and difficult to walk through since I'm not a smoker. All in all I had a good time. I would choose a studio again!! It made the solo experience easy and fun!!

Publication Date: 07/13/10