Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Chattanooga Irish Guy: 2nd Cruise and I am a fan!!!!

Chattanooga Irish Guy
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Emerald Princess Eastern Caribbean Cruises

2nd Cruise and I am a fan!!!!

Sail Date: June 2010

This was a great cruise and I can say that the staff was great, the food was great and the entertainment was great. This was my second cruise and let me say the first cruise I ever took was ok (different cruise line) however this one was beyond my expectations. The food was so much better than my previous cruise and the selections were perfect. There was never a shortage of things to do on the ship I was like a kid at Disneyland. There was a great group of people that I met and hope they see this and send me an email. Over all I have to mention a few of the staff that stand out and made this trip so great:

Allen- the Steward for my room Rivera 343 James, Barbra and Jess- the asst. cruise directors were fun, fun, fun Malek (spelling) he did magic tricks for us in the Adagio bar each night for our meeting Chadan- he served us several times Alecsandar- in the pizzeria always had a smile and was great and conversation Tim- was great a keeping us entertained and he was a great More wakeup call

I am in the hospitality industry and this cruise line has set the standard. Every aspect of the cruise was perfect. The cruise ships staff went above and beyond to make you feel as if they were there for only you and to ensure that you got all that you could from the cruise. I would love to have the staff members as part of my team. Less

Read more Emerald Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Emerald Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Emerald Princess Mini-Suite with Balcony Dolphin 343

343 great area near movies, food and never any noise.

Instead of breaking down each of the ports I will just say… Princess Cay WOW, Great beach and loved this port, Ocho Ríos did not like this port I stayed off the ship for about an hour and I was ready to go back, Grand Cayman 2nd time and still beautiful, last Cozumel I shopped till I dropped and it was GREAT!!!