Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by prtybluiz: Wanted to see newest and largest ship.

Oasis of the Seas 5
prtybluiz
Member Since 2010
0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Wanted to see newest and largest ship.

Sail Date: April 2010

Flew into FLL very early in the AM for the Saturday 5pm departure in April. Paid in advance for transfers to the ship, and since we hadn't cruised in over 10 yrs, was concerned about the embarkation process on such a large ship. Not only did we get there early, but the embarkation was so smooth, we were on the ship within 1-hr. My husband and I were completely overwhelmed by the size of this ship. Our cabin on the 12th deck (facing Central Park) was clean and somewhat roomier than expected, with sufficient storage space.

Since I tend to get seasick, I wore the patch, but never needed it. Pool(s) were never too crowded with plenty of deck chairs.

Had tickets to Hairspray and were blown away. Saw original on Bwy., and it was just as good if not better.

Bit disappointed in food quality in main dining room and crowded Windjammer. Service in both was excellent.

Disembarkation was perfect! Highly recommend the valet service. Didn't see my luggage More until I landed in NYC. We just walked off the ship and didn't have to wait. Bottom line, I highly recommend this ship and would definitely go again next year. Less

Published 07/02/10

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: C2 Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony

Great view, but too far from everything. Had to walk alot, but not too bad I guess.

Read All Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony (C2) Reviews >>

Beach not too clean, but would go again.

Hot and very crowded. Visited shops.

Read 3310 St. Thomas Reviews