“Norwegian Dawn - Bahamas”
Cruise review of Norwegian Dawn

Rhonda Norwegian Dawn 5 Norwegian Dawn - Bahamas
Rhonda
Member Since 2000
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I have to say that this was an excellent cruise and I would recommend it to anyone. I've been on 5 different cruises, 3 different cruise lines and NCL beats them all by a mile.

This was a honeymoon cruise and my husband was a first time cruiser. Neither of us had ever been to NYC so that alone was a great treat. Flying in from Utah we were at the dock several hours early, in fact the ship hadn't even pulled in from its previous embarkation. The crew at the dock was amazing! They took our bags and stored them for us so that we could catch some sightseeing before boarding the ship. They were extremely helpful. The whole process of getting on and off the ship was painless.

The food was wonderful, the freestyle cruising is certainly the way to cruise. We did miss the private island port due to rough water but we didn't mind. We found plenty to do onboard to keep us busy. Both stops in Florida were great, in Miami take the bar-hoping tour, the tour guide is a blast.

We had an inside-cabin which was small but the bathroom was huge compared to other cruise lines. The stewards were excellent, very friendly and eager to help.

It's a beautiful ship, it will be hard to top!

Norwegian Dawn Cruises to the Bahamas
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Dawn Review
Norwegian Dawn Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?