Thomson Dream 5

“The Dream did it for us!!”
Cruise review of Thomson Dream

The Bryants

Overall Member Rating

We set sail on 1ST June having read and getting worked up about previous reviews. I have no doubt that there had been mega problems and Thomsons have scored a home goal by not addressing these before letting any passengers on board to have a lousy experiance who then relay it and worry us all.

So I can only say for us the problems did not affect us. We had a great cabin 6075 and nice to have a bath!

The Orion Restaurent was excelent.In fact whenever we could that is where we ate. For me personally I cook, dish up etc in my ordinary life and to be waited upon was soooo nice especially by our regular waiter-Jose. The breakfast menu had more things on and the evening meal was 6 courses of amazing food and hot.

The thomson staff made every effort to make everyones time on board a good one. The shows were simply brilliant too as were the resident duo to be found in the evenings in the Argo lounge.

If we had a BIG critism it would be the photos at a More mere £13.99 each. A rip off and so many not bought. Priced lower....

A special mention to Michelle A in Thomson, London Rd, Brighton for all your thoughtful care of us. She aven phoned to-day to make sure we had a lovely time. And yes we did! Less

Overall Ratings

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

out6075
6075. Cental. God amount of space, plenty of storage. Bathroom with shower over bath. Picture window. Basic television. Phone

A lovely village set in a hill-great for wondering and exploring. A friend told us about the 100 bus. We went to Nice on it with panoramic views for 1 euro each had a look round and took same number bus to Monaco-same price and more brill views

Published 06/20/10

Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Dream Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?