Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Linda Scarff

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Linda Scarff
Mariner of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Member Name: Linda Scarff
Cruise Date: May 2010
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Mexican Riviera
See More About: Mariner of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

First Time Cruise - Cant wait for next!
Embarkation was a breeze, dont know why I had got so worried about it. Went straight to Windjammers, where I must say the food was fantastic! So much choice, surely all you moaners could have found something there is just so much to choose from! The same goes for the main dinning room, we couldn't fault it not like a lot of these reviews! we thought all the staff did an amazing job. They all had a smile and some thing to say and what I found nice was they all enjoyed their job and some had been with RC for a long time which is always a good sign.

Our Cabin was a balcony cabin on deck seven, fantastic and always kept spotless, the towel arrangements are fab and always put a smile on our faces when we got back at night.

Cabo was nice only small, we went on the walking tour, but to be honest it took about 3 hours to walk round the town square, we could have found all these places ourselves but we did learn a bit of history to them so cant complain.

We didn't bother with Mazatalan, I had read so many awful reviews dint think it was worth it, which by midday I was sat thinking was it a mistake coming all this way an not seeing what it had to offer for myself? but then I had noticed that the ship was getting quite full again so people was returning early. I spoke to a gentleman a couple of mins later who had gone in and within 10 mins was on his way back, he said it was awful and felt quite intimidated by all the hard sell in ur face traders. So I am glad we had given it a miss!

Formal nights were fab dont know why anyone would want to miss these! I just wish they had them every night!! The Ice show is amazing, a must see!!! There is plenty of entertainment and something for everyone. The whole cruise in our view was amazing the ship is fabulous and all in all we cant wait to go on another.

Publication Date: 06/20/10