Thomson Dream Cruise Review by janinlincoln

Cruise Date: June 2010
Embarkation: Las Palmas
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: o/s
See More About: Thomson Dream Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Thomson Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Dream Deck Plans
Our Dream Holiday
WE have just returned today, 8th June from a week on the dream and we had a very good time. I went armed with a large can of air freshener for the nasty smells but didn't encounter any. We had a outside plus cabin on deck 6 very spacious and kept very clean.

We ate in the Orion restaurant and it was lovely, the food and staff were first class. We had breakfast and lunch in sirens restaurant and they put on a very good afternoon tea. The staff were first class through out.

We had minor hiccups, trouble with the safe, key sticking in the door lock, but these were minor problems. I liked the swimming pool, a pool that was long enough to swim in !!! We enjoyed the entertainment with some great bands and musicians.

This was our 4th cruise with thomsons ,twice on Destiny and once on Island escape. My husband wanted to stay on board another week. Some people did have issues but I can only tell what I experienced. The public toilets need some servicing done on them, one lady didn't think there were enough for the size of the ship.

We went on the highlights of the med and went on a day trip to Capri and the emerald coast in Sardinia, both enjoyable. We were AI and as I don't drink I enjoyed the Virgin cocktails (although I was brought two alcoholic ones) and the lattes were lovely. I will be pleased to answer any questions,

Publication Date: 06/19/10