Carnival Legend Cruise Review by Jim Duffy: Carnival Legend - Eastern Caribbean

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Legend Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Legend - Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: September 2004
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This was the worst cruise i have ever taken. First we arrived at the dock at 1pm. When we got there, passengers where just getting off the ship from the previous cruise. It was just a mad house. We did not get on board until after 4pm -- no explanation for the delay. When we asked we got a different answer each time.

The ship left after 6pm one day out. We were informed the the ship would not stop in San Juan, P.R. For this missed port of call and all the hassle getting on board they had the nerve to give us only $25.00 on board credit which they said was very generous.

The mix up with our onboard accounts between my acct and my son's acct was a joke. I had to go to the service desk 7 times within the week to get it sorted out. Then when we went ashore in St. Thomas and tried to get back on the ship they had our photo's reversed - my photo on his card and his photo on my card. Another error on their part.

This ship was drab looking compared with More ships of Royal Caribbean and Celebrity and the cruise director was the worst I have ever seen. We cruise at lest twice a year but you can be sure we will never go with CARNIVAL again. Less

Read more Carnival Legend cruise reviews >>