Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Polck1784

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Honeymoon Cruise
My wife and I (newlyweds)went on a cruise for the first time. We did not know what to expect at all, but I have to tell you we were both impressed. By mid week we were already wanting to book another cruise for the following year.

The ship was very fun, in fact pretty much more fun that the ports of call. There was always a number of employees cleaning the ship to maintain its cleanliness through the entire trip. Our rooms keeper or whatever you call them would fix up our room atleast twice a day, which caught us by surprise. Everyday we would come back to the room with a new towel animal on our bed, the animal would also have props, used by some of our belongings just sitting out, like a pen or sunglasses.

There was plenty of activities for everyone everyday. Food was great, although we only went to 2 scheduled dinners. We took advantage of the 24 hr stations through the whole trip. We stayed in a blacony room, which was plenty big. Dont let people tell you its tiny. I went into a cabin with some people we met on the ship and it was a little smaller, but I got to tell ou the balcony is really worth it.

All I have to say is, after this cruise, I am definitely a future cruiser. Now I was hoping for more of a crowd around me and wifes age, but it seemed to be a huge mix. The only thing I would of liked to see, would have been a bigger pool... or at least a pool for adults only, the kids pretty much hogged it all day. The cruise director was really awesome, made me feel like I was on the Titanic or something. He had this British accent, which at first I thought was always a recording when he was on the boat speakers. We did get the soda card, which im not sure was worth it. If you drink a lot of soda it should pay itself. I know I mixed alot of drinks so it came in handy. Hope this helps someone.

Publication Date: 06/09/10