“ROAMIN WITH THE TROUPERS”
Cruise review of Celebrity Equinox

Ruthieofthesea Celebrity Equinox 5 ROAMIN WITH THE TROUPERS
Ruthieofthesea
Member Since 2005
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I arrived in Ft. Lauderdale two day before sailing. We started the cruise on Saturday night with a pre-cruise cocktail party at a great place.

Boarding was a breeze. I was in my room in less tham thirty minutes, with a drink in my hand, and food on my table. 2104 is a great stateroom.

On 4/19/2010 the group gathered at the back of the ship. We had a wonderful time meeting again after our gathering the night brfore. The fun started at once.

We moved from the back of the ship to our Cabin Crawl. We roamined the ship, drinks in hand full of laughter and good cheer. The Crawl was another great event.

The ship is a work of Art. the rooms, the dinning area's the coffee shop, the Bristo. the Martini bar. the glass blowing show. The Tuscan Grille was divine.

We had an extra day at Sea due to a storm that stopped the ship from docking in the Azores. There were no complaints. We continued to eat,drink and be merry.

The Ports of call were really nice. I choose to stay on board for the last stop. I went to the Spa and indulged myself.

Overall the cruise was wonderful . the thing that made the cruise outstanding was the group. the conversations the time spent just enjoying other people.

Leaving the ship was just as good as boarding. As I started my second cup of coffee, a very nice lady walked over and said, you number was just called. Have a safe trip home.

What a wonderful experience, from start to finish X is the BEST.

The entertainment was excellent. The shows! some of the best I have seen during my thirty-four sailings.

Celebrity Equinox Cruises to Transatlantic
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

CC2104
Great location. nice balconey. Near everything especially the pool and Spa.

Port
An eternal city. The streets are full of beautiful people. the store will catch your eye if you like to shop. If you are into history, take the time to review what to do in Barcelona before you go. You'll be amazed at the options.We did a city tour from a company we found online the tour was four hours and worth ever cent.

Read 1,383 Barcelona Reviews
Port
I spent time on the ship in Cannes. I had fun watching people get on and off the tender. Cannes is on my next TA. I shall spend the day in Monaco at the casino.

Read 298 Cannes Reviews
Port
An air of movement lives in Lisbon. This is a country of music and soul. Visit the town square. Stop and have a glass of wine. Make sure you cross the bridge. The colours and movement of people are very moving.

Read 513 Lisbon Reviews
Published 06/04/10
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Equinox Review
Celebrity Equinox Cruises to Transatlantic
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?