Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Ruthieofthesea: ROAMIN WITH THE TROUPERS

1,181 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Sail Date: April 2010
Destination: Transatlantic

I arrived in Ft. Lauderdale two day before sailing. We started the cruise on Saturday night with a pre-cruise cocktail party at a great place.

Boarding was a breeze. I was in my room in less tham thirty minutes, with a drink in my hand, and food on my table. 2104 is a great stateroom.

On 4/19/2010 the group gathered at the back of the ship. We had a wonderful time meeting again after our gathering the night brfore. The fun started at once.

We moved from the back of the ship to our Cabin Crawl. We roamined the ship, drinks in hand full of laughter and good cheer. The Crawl was another great event.

The ship is a work of Art. the rooms, the dinning area's the coffee shop, the Bristo. the Martini bar. the glass blowing show. The Tuscan Grille was divine.

We had an extra day at Sea due to a storm that stopped the ship from docking in the Azores. There were no complaints. We continued to eat,drink and be merry.

The Ports of call More were really nice. I choose to stay on board for the last stop. I went to the Spa and indulged myself.

Overall the cruise was wonderful . the thing that made the cruise outstanding was the group. the conversations the time spent just enjoying other people.

Leaving the ship was just as good as boarding. As I started my second cup of coffee, a very nice lady walked over and said, you number was just called. Have a safe trip home.

What a wonderful experience, from start to finish X is the BEST.

The entertainment was excellent. The shows! some of the best I have seen during my thirty-four sailings. Less

Published 06/04/10

Read more Celebrity Equinox cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Equinox Review >>

Compare Prices on Celebrity Equinox Transatlantic Cruises

Cabin review: CC2104

Great location. nice balconey. Near everything especially the pool and Spa.

An eternal city. The streets are full of beautiful people. the store will catch your eye if you like to shop. If you are into history, take the time to review what to do in Barcelona before you go. You'll be amazed at the options.We did a city tour from a company we found online the tour was four hours and worth ever cent.

Read 1423 Barcelona Reviews

I spent time on the ship in Cannes. I had fun watching people get on and off the tender. Cannes is on my next TA. I shall spend the day in Monaco at the casino.

Read 311 Cannes Reviews

An air of movement lives in Lisbon. This is a country of music and soul. Visit the town square. Stop and have a glass of wine. Make sure you cross the bridge. The colours and movement of people are very moving.

Read 532 Lisbon Reviews

I have seen Rome I shall see Rome again on another visit. I will return next year on my 2011 TA on the next Solstice class ship.

Happy sailing

Compare Prices on Celebrity Equinox Transatlantic Cruises

Member Since 2005
1,181 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X