Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Ruthieofthesea

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Ruthieofthesea
Celebrity Equinox
Celebrity Equinox
Member Name: Ruthieofthesea
Cruise Date: April 2010
Destination: Transatlantic
Cabin Category: CC
See More About: Celebrity Equinox Cruise Reviews | Transatlantic Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

ROAMIN WITH THE TROUPERS
I arrived in Ft. Lauderdale two day before sailing. We started the cruise on Saturday night with a pre-cruise cocktail party at a great place.

Boarding was a breeze. I was in my room in less tham thirty minutes, with a drink in my hand, and food on my table. 2104 is a great stateroom.

On 4/19/2010 the group gathered at the back of the ship. We had a wonderful time meeting again after our gathering the night brfore. The fun started at once.

We moved from the back of the ship to our Cabin Crawl. We roamined the ship, drinks in hand full of laughter and good cheer. The Crawl was another great event.

The ship is a work of Art. the rooms, the dinning area's the coffee shop, the Bristo. the Martini bar. the glass blowing show. The Tuscan Grille was divine.

We had an extra day at Sea due to a storm that stopped the ship from docking in the Azores. There were no complaints. We continued to eat,drink and be merry.

The Ports of call were really nice. I choose to stay on board for the last stop. I went to the Spa and indulged myself.

Overall the cruise was wonderful . the thing that made the cruise outstanding was the group. the conversations the time spent just enjoying other people.

Leaving the ship was just as good as boarding. As I started my second cup of coffee, a very nice lady walked over and said, you number was just called. Have a safe trip home.

What a wonderful experience, from start to finish X is the BEST.

The entertainment was excellent. The shows! some of the best I have seen during my thirty-four sailings.

Publication Date: 06/04/10