Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by LUPY48: Miracle May 15-23 from NYC

3,100 Posts

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Miracle May 15-23 from NYC

Sail Date: May 2010
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Just a quick review of our Miracle cruise. We had a suite, therefore, VIP embarkation, which was a breeze. We were on the ship at 11:20 a.m. I upgraded us to a vista suite, aftwrap, unbeknownst to my cruise buddy. She went bananas when she saw the size of the balcony! We were part of a CC group and had an informal meet and greet at the aft pool. So nice to put faces to names, people that we had been communicating with for over a year. This group of people turned out to be the most fun of any cruise. So much so, that 8 of us are already booked for next May, same ship, same itinerary. Overall, I didn't much care for the food, just my opinion. But, I don't cruise to eat! Ahmad, our pool waiter, was most attentive and knew our names on day one. Sarah, (not her real name) the casino bartender made our nights the most fun! Who's your daddy ???

Our first port, Grand Turk. Hung out at Margaritaville. Next year we will go to Jack's Shack, as some of our group had a ball there. More

Next day was Half Moon Cay, where we had booked the Oasis. All of us had been looking forward to this stop the most. Alas, it was not to be the best beach day, it poured rain all day long. But, we made the most of it and the service from the Carnival employees kept us in alcohol and food and lots of laughs. Tess was a great bartender.

Thurs....Nassau. I stayed on the ship, while my buddy took a cab to Atlantis to see the aquarium and gamble. She enjoyed it. We loved the days at sea, and one day just sat on our balcony, sunning quietly.

Debarkation was a breeze. We had #21 and were on the sidewalk at 10:30,exactly as the printed info stated.

Miracle is def. our fav. ship, and sailing out of NYC is such a bonus, as we live on Long Island. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>