Sea Princess Cruise Review by tazladyj

Cruise Date: May 2010
Embarkation: Barbados
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Number: e339
See More About: Sea Princess Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Dining 5+

Ship Facts: Sea Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Sea Princess Deck Plans
AMERICANS BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
It took me weeks to write this because I was just so disgusted with the "SEA PRINCESS".

I have been on several cruises and usually have to rest when I return home. Not the case this time, had to party when I returned home. The food was fantastic; however, the staff catered to the UK. On several occassions, I was overlooked by the wait staff.

The ports (Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba) were wonderful and if you are doing the scenic tours, wait till you get off at the port and pay the locals. We went on sightseeing excursions with other travelers from the ship and they were upset when they found out that they had paid 3 or 4 times the amount I paid and we were looking at the exact same sights.

Grabbing a lounge chair on the lido deck from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm was unthinkable. Joining in on pool activities was a definite no no unless you wanted to pay additional fees and don't forget your ipod, mp3 or something for you to have your own music.

I visited the club on different nights and at various times and each time it was like a funeral (yes...DEAD). The photographers should be taught to take pictures of ethnic people. So any African-Americans, please tell them to add light to your pictures. The last cruise I went on, I purchased over $125.00 worth of pictures, on this cruise $0.00.

Went to the comedy shows, the 1st comedian was ok but the 2nd comedian was so dull, I took a nap. The Piano Man was great and the show on the 1st night was Great.

If you want to gamble, eat, watch movies and see the same show 2 nights in a row, then this is the ship for you.

I tried to find the good in the ship but it was hard to do. Oh the library was ok.

Publication Date: 05/24/10