“Best birthday cruise ever”
Cruise review of Carnival Pride

millie5 Carnival Pride 5 Best birthday cruise ever
millie5
Member Since 2008
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Well I choose this cruise because I did not want to spend a ton of money on air fare. We booked last minute and got an upgrade to a balcony room. We arrived at Baltimore port around 1pm check in was exteremely easy, we were on the ship and in our room by 1:30pm.

Our room was great it was a balcony room, my biggest disappointment was the noise. The banging of the balcony room aside of us was unbeleivable. I swear to you those people banged that door every chance they had. Ok so that is my biggest complaint.

the cruise was very different then other carnival cruises we have been on, the people were very different, not bad different just different. Many first time cruisers.

Two of the highlights of the whole cruise was 1. the wine pairing at David's restaurant and 2. THE CHEF's TABLE (this was $75 per person dining experience, do this if you have the opportunity.) email me if you would like more info. The ports were good, Port Canaveral was good we rented a car and went to NASA it was fun. Nassau Bahamas, went to Atlantis, it was windy and cool it was kind of fun, it was better before when we went in August. Freeport Bahamas great time go to ZORBA's awesome food, conch fritter, gyros ohhhhh so good. I loved all the days at sea, it was nice to do nothing. I felt the ship was a little gaudy, I thought there was too many different themes. the food was great We do not do buffets at all so I know nothing about them, we do the deli, the pizza and of course dining room.

All in all a great trip easy disembarkment and great staff, oh a quick shout out to Joesph the sushi guy great job, Jonathan was a great steward and of course I can not forget about Trika and Renate our Dining team. OMG KIRK the cruise director of and 6'3" were a great team. the shows were great and last but not least by any means a special thanks to Chef Wellington, Our experience was remarkable and we thank you. We that is about all if you have any questions feel free to email me at iseemen@yahoo.com I will respond as quickly as possible.

Nasa and rented a car Atlantis Beach, taxi $5pp, Zorba's restaurant, shopping

• Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

8217
We were in cabin 8217...it was terribly noisy but it was nice and comfy. The balcony was nice but the noise from the chairs above in the restaurant dagging across the floor, and the slamming of our neighbors balcony doors. Also there is a reason is privacy dividers, it means don't look at my balcony, I will be naked...LOL
Published 05/21/10
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Pride Review
Carnival Pride Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?