MSC Poesia Cruise Review by marchgirl#1: Best Cruise Ever

Compare Prices on MSC Poesia Southern Caribbean Cruises

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: March 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean

This cruise isn't for everyone - just those who like to have fun. The food was good, sometime great - never cold or tasteless. Yes, I ran into a couple of staff members that were a little snootie - but no one that mattered. The dining room service could be faster. Sometimes you have to time it just right to get an evening hot beverage - so ... We learned to workaround the things that we weren't use to on an American style cruise.

We loved the entertainment team - they made you have a good time - if you don't have a good time - you probably are a watcher and not a doer. Generally, I watch. Not this time... My sister tried several of the new dances they taught, I was in the parade (definitely out my comfort zone) - it was a blast - silly outfit and all! Oh yeah, I was in the dance contest - I did the Tango and more... Interesting since I don't know how to do the Tango - must have been the rum! Every night we went to our favorite place the Zebra lounge. The Eteam would ask More everyone to dance - fat, old, mean looking... didn't matter - they tried to make everyone have fun. Truthfully, I didn't start participating until the second week. I had fun the first week - but the second week was the most fun I have ever had on a cruise.

We loved St. Maarten's Beach - The French side. Warm water and lots of fun in the waves. We climbed the Dunn's River Falls- that was fun also. The excursions were reasonably priced and worth more than we paid.

The photographers were good - not too many scary pictures.

In short, if all you care about is great food and being able to find food at all times - this isn't the cruise for you. If you are a single woman or man - and you like to dance and party - this is the cruise for you.

Looking to book again next year. Less

Read more MSC Poesia cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Poesia Review >>

Cabin review: MSC Poesia Oceanview Tasso Deck ?

The room was excellent. We had a window with a tender near it. No problem. The room Stewars were great.

We didn't take any excursions - but we still had fun.

Beautiful weather - cute little town - and we found an excellent bar and great bartender at the Hog's Breath Inn...Drinks were too good - so can't remember her names.

Read 740 Key West Reviews