Carnival Glory Cruise Review by ssamuelc

Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Excellent Cruise on Glory
We had a wonderful time on our Western Caribbean 7 day cruise that stopped in Cozumel, Belize, Isla Roatan, and Grand Cayman. This was my husband's and I 4th cruise and 2nd with Carnival.

Despite other members poor reviews on the food, we thought the food was excellent, served hot and better than food on the past cruise. Furthermore, there was a healthy supply of fresh vegetables and fruits which we enjoyed very much.

We enjoyed our shore excursions, my favorite being the Rio Wallace and Altun Ha. This was a great excursion to actually see a lot of wildlife on the river, get a good view of life in Belize and see the ruins. Our tour guide was very enthusiastic, interesting, knowlegeable, etc. We also went on the "Pirates, Monkeys, and Birds of the Caribbean tour" to Gumbalimba. Gumbalimba was really beautiful and playing with the monkeys was a lot of fun. At the end, there was time to spend at the beach at the park.

Also, we saw all the comedy shows on the Glory. The comedians were really funny so I suggest you go to the comedy shows if that is your thing.

As for the rooms, we booked an Oceanview Cabin which was extremely nice and larger than any other cabin on our other cruises.

My only complaint was that they kept the common areas really cold so I suggest that, if you are like me and get cold easy, bring a nice sweatshirt or jacket.

Publication Date: 05/11/10