Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by heyletsgo: Stick a fork in it we are done with Carnival

heyletsgo
Member Since 2009

Family & Children 2.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Triumph Bahamas Cruises

Stick a fork in it we are done with Carnival

Sail Date: April 2010
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New Orleans

It started with the toilet not flushing. You push the button, and nothing..every, single, day. We called for maintenance, and they were sent fairly quickly, but damn. We ultimately chalked it up to one of those vacation blunders. Never got an apology though. We were quick to tell them that it is NOT CLOGGED! The button does not work. They don't care.

Again, no matter what they say, Carnival is a party ship! Imagine you are strolling through the ship, with your family, and a drunk couple is dancing, or something, and they fall down! Lucky thing though, they do not spill a bit of their drink, and they hang on to the cigs. That is Carnival.

We did a Carnival sponsored excursion in Nassau. It was a joke. It was horrible. Wew ent to the excursion desk twice to talk to them. We watched our sail and sign account for a credit. The last day no one was there to talk to. We thought maybe they would not charge our credit card for that $200, nope. They charge the full amount. More So we called Carnival. They listened (again) to the awful truth, gave me a reference number. I called two weeks later. I was told that their 'policy' is that credits have to be given on the boat. THey can't help me. I am so mad. I am still fighting this though. I spent $3,000 on two rooms, one toilet. I spent $800 on the boat. I can forget the toilet. I can't forget this excursion. It was that bad. DO NOT DO THE CATAMARAN SAIL AND REEF SNORKEL $59.95 FOR ADULTS AND $39.95 FOR KIDS. It is a ridiculous outfit and Carnival should not be doing business with them I will do more detail in forums. They, again, apparently do not care. Less

Read more Carnival Triumph cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Triumph Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Triumph Balcony Lido 9218

OMG the toilet did not flush. First forward room, not bad. Nice to be on the deck with the pool and buffet.

Ugly industrial port. Very damaged by a hurricane. Did a private excursion that was the best snorkeling, but hard to get to. I have to give more info in the forums!

Read 773 Freeport Reviews

Very nice. Very Bohemian. Blue Heaven is a great place to go for drinks and food.

Read 730 Key West Reviews

Prettier port. Had a good time at Senor Frogs. Worst excursion imaginable.

Read 2615 Nassau Reviews