Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by heyletsgo

Cruise Date: April 2010
Embarkation: New Orleans
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4G
See More About: Carnival Triumph Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
        10-12 2.0

Stick a fork in it we are done with Carnival
It started with the toilet not flushing. You push the button, and nothing..every, single, day. We called for maintenance, and they were sent fairly quickly, but damn. We ultimately chalked it up to one of those vacation blunders. Never got an apology though. We were quick to tell them that it is NOT CLOGGED! The button does not work. They don't care.

Again, no matter what they say, Carnival is a party ship! Imagine you are strolling through the ship, with your family, and a drunk couple is dancing, or something, and they fall down! Lucky thing though, they do not spill a bit of their drink, and they hang on to the cigs. That is Carnival.

We did a Carnival sponsored excursion in Nassau. It was a joke. It was horrible. Wew ent to the excursion desk twice to talk to them. We watched our sail and sign account for a credit. The last day no one was there to talk to. We thought maybe they would not charge our credit card for that $200, nope. They charge the full amount. So we called Carnival. They listened (again) to the awful truth, gave me a reference number. I called two weeks later. I was told that their 'policy' is that credits have to be given on the boat. THey can't help me. I am so mad. I am still fighting this though. I spent $3,000 on two rooms, one toilet. I spent $800 on the boat. I can forget the toilet. I can't forget this excursion. It was that bad. DO NOT DO THE CATAMARAN SAIL AND REEF SNORKEL $59.95 FOR ADULTS AND $39.95 FOR KIDS. It is a ridiculous outfit and Carnival should not be doing business with them I will do more detail in forums. They, again, apparently do not care.

Publication Date: 05/04/10
Read the Bahamas ports review by heyletsgo
More Carnival Triumph Cruise Reviews