Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Gracious Rose

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Gracious Rose
Radiance of the Seas
Radiance of the Seas
Member Name: Gracious Rose
Cruise Date: April 2010
Embarkation: San Diego
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Cabin Category: H
See More About: Radiance of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+

Six Pack Cruise-Radiance of the Seas-Mexican Riviera.
This was our first time cruising and we're glad we did it with RCI. We had a fantastic time, met a lot of wonderful people on the ship and off and are looking forward to going on a cruise again some day.

This is a great cruise because it stops in six ports. My very own six pack. Each port was a joy to visit (except for one) and have the pictures to prove it. :)

Emarkation and deemarkation was smooth, quick and efficient .

They had a Karaoke Superstar Contest while we were on the ship, so I tried out for it. It was unreal because I had never Karaoked before in my life. My husband told me to try it because we weren't going to see any of these people ever again. I made it to the 8 finalists, having a blast the entire time. The man that actually won the Karaoke Contest was so good, he should be a professional.

Our stateroom was most excellent. Clean and roomier than we had expected it to be. Our stateroom attendant was always around to help us with anything we wished. She was always in a good mood and wearing a smile.

The main dining room had terrific choices for dinner. WE never ate anywhere for dinner other than the MDR. Our waiter and assistant were great too. She was most attentive, giving us all the things we needed in the evening. I tried something new and exciting every single night. It was fun. Our table mates were great and I hope we see them again some day on another cruise.

Publication Date: 04/26/10