Zuiderdam Cruise Review by busylady01: Best Cruise/Great Ship & Crew

Compare Prices on Zuiderdam Panama Canal & Central America Cruises

Best Cruise/Great Ship & Crew

Sail Date: March 2010
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America

I can not say enough about this cruise. I traveled with 3 other people, one being her first cruise. The staff was incredible. From arriving at the pier to leaving the ship, everything went very smoothly.

We had a small problem with luggage, but in 5 minutes it was resolved. The ship was in excellent shape, and clean.

Either the ships captain or the cruise director was letting us know anything or everything that was going on. We were kept well informed.

When we got to our cabin we noticed that we had the queen bed and the couple with us had the twins. They didn't want to change so the stewards moved the bed apart for us. Very nice crew. We were at the bow, only noise we heard was early in the am. We were already awake. It is kind of hard to close a door quietly because of the locks. No problems for us.

The staff at the buffet were so great we did not want to go back home. They took pride in everything they did.

The bar staff also were More great. One presented me with paper flowers for my birthday. A very nice surprise.

Entertainment was excellent. We went to the movies one evening and there were teenagers there and believe me they were the best. After the movie every time I saw one of the girls she always went out of her way to speak.

Only had a couple of things happen, but they were taken care of by the front office. I would go one this ship again. Less

Read more Zuiderdam cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Zuiderdam Review >>

Cabin review: Zuiderdam Large Oceanview Stateroom Main 4001

(5.5)
Everyone was very pleasant

Read 682 Aruba Reviews

Was a very enjoyable experience and everyone was very pleasant

(5.5)
Everyone was very pleasant, was an enjoyable experience.

Read 502 Curacao Reviews

Everyone was very pleasant and knowledgeable