Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by I<3diegojaymefromdvhs: Queen Mary 2 The Most Amazing Ocean Liner In the World!!!

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 5
I<3diegojaymefromdvhs

Overall Member Rating

Queen Mary 2 The Most Amazing Ocean Liner In the World!!!

Sail Date: April 2009
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This beautiful Ocean Liner easily outdoes any cruise ship in the world, in my opinion it even outdoes the Oasis of the seas which I have traveled on before, anyway you definitely have to go on this Huge Ocean Liner that is the 2nd Longest and Tallest and the 3rd Largest passenger ship in the world. You people who enjoy relaxation, getting away, should definitely try out the Canyon Ranch Spa Club, for some awesome excitement, you should visit Illuminations the Planetarium is something that is very worth it, the 3D graphics are the best I've seen, and the sets are comfortable, it is also a very great cinema, you wont have sticky soda on the floor thats for sure, and all is 10x better than a regular cinema.

The Britannia Restaurant has the Best food I have ever tried on a ship, I love it, you will feel all the love of White Star Line in your mouth, as soon as you taste the food, and the Grand Lobby is a spectacular hang-out area, its sort of small but it is definitely very More comfortable.

The swimming pools are also the best at sea in my opinion, of course. The G-32 night club is just very amazing you'll forget your on an Ocean Liner, just like the largest dance floor at sea at the ballroom would too, that is also something worth checking out. The Art really impressed me, especially this one picture of Samuel Cunard (the founder of Cunard line), and that portrait is composed of pure Cunard Ships from the oldest to the newest. That's incredible...and there's, so much more, like the Sports Deck, the Theater, Connextions, La Piazza...etc. To Many to list, there is definitely not enough time in 6-days to do all the activities offered, and the Cabins are also SUPER CLEAN, they are the cleanest i've seen on a ship. Less

Published 04/16/10

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X