“KIDS NOISE AND KIDS”

ezgoingcuz
Member Since 2007
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We loved the cruise itself but just too too too many kids on board.

We decided on a cruise for our 25th anniversary.

Embarkation: To me this was not as bad as some people make it out to be. You have to expect lines and just roll with the punches. I thought it went smoothly compared to how New Orleans was for our last cruise. We waiting prolly and hour before boarding the beautiful Triumph. Cabins werent ready but enjoyed some lunch on the Lido deck with a light sprinkle of rain. Didnt let that bother me either. Prefer that then being at work. lol

We chose late dining and we enjoyed our waiter Jose and his help Signet. The did have a bigger table then what we had so it was hard for them to stay and joke around but when they were around we all made the most of it. The table next to us was very rude, their kids sang every night at the table, and sang very loudly. They should have eaten in the buffet on the Lido deck if you ask me, not very appropriate for dining.

Our cabin. 8357. Let me just say NEVER AGAIN on the 8th deck. We were right under the LIDO deck and heard rolling carts kids running every night until about 2:00. The back hot tub was for adults only...they still had kids trying to get in and parents not saying anything. There are signs on their stating the age too...

Kids: Too many on board. They were playing in the elevators. I felt so bad for the elderly who could not take the stairs. They waited forever for the elevators and when you get in here are a bunch of kids playing around just riding up and down in them. Parents you want to bring your kids....keep a closer eye on them. Personally I wish Carnival had an "ALL ADULT" CRUISE.

We were picked to play in the newlywed not so newlywed game. We were the couple 25 years. We did win...A ship on a stick and a bottle of Champagne. It was really fun doing that. The shows are spectacular. Especially the Big Easy show...That was my fav.

Fav. Port: Nasauu. Beautiful goregous waters....

Debarkation: This wasnt that bad, but could use some room for improvement.

All in all the cruise was great. We just will not take another cruise in the month of April. And people watch your kids closer.

Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

8C8357
TOO NOISY WITH LIDO DECK ABOVE YOU...DONT KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE THIS BUT WILL NEVER EVER STAY WITH DECK 8 AGAIN

Port
GORGEOUS WATER, BREATHTAKING VIEWS....WOULD LOVE TO FLY THERE AND STAY A WEEK

Read 4,128 Nassau Reviews
Published 04/14/10
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Triumph Review
Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?