Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Cathy p

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Wow what a huge ship!!!
We stayed at the Radisson pre cruise. I would never stay there again as our room was so tiny and it was in the back of the resort which took me forever to get to the front as I have issues with my feet.

We got to the terminal at 12:15 and were on the ship by 12:45. The lines moved really quick. We went to the buffet which was a zoo by then, however, the lines moved quickly. We kept going from one side to the other trying to figure out what we wanted and ended up trying almost everything. Of course we had to have the DOD. After lunch we went to our cabin which was spotless and met our steward. Shame on me I forgot his name but he was great.

I think I already said this ship was huge. A big beautiful huge ship. I wore my brand new slippers all over it as my poor feet would not handle all that walking. I was the only one in the casino with slippers and also in the dining room. I was referred to as slipper lady. I don't think I would try another ship this large. Never saw lines except for the first day. No problem with buffet, dining room or shows.

This cruise had 4 ports and it was more than we have ever done. Once again will not do that only 3 from now on.

The crew were fabulous and always had a smile on their face. It my first cruise with my 81 year old Dad and I will always remember that.

Only excursion we did was the Costa Maya Beach Break and I am so glad we did. They were fantastic and well worth the price paid.

I loved the Dream and if I was younger with better feet would sure do her again.

Publication Date: 04/10/10