Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by alexius

Member Name: alexius
Cruise Date: November 2009
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
See More About: Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

a nice experience
After having our first cruise experience with NCL jade,i am happy that i did it at least..

First im a greek origin american,i travelled to eastern europe many times but this time my wife wanted to do a cruise,it made a difference,thanks honey! different options and different payments of course:)

I really dont have so much cruise experience but i can say i liked the rooms,it was with a balcony and i went out and had small naps while sea was talking to me,the room was quite enough for us and our many bags,smiling staff and quick service was so much nice,nice dining rooms,nice entertainments,shows,theaters were making my wife telling me 'you see,we should ve done this cruise years ago'...

But we cant say the same thngs for the food,it was okay but avarage.Maybe be cause my expectations were big,we kept on eating at 'grand pasific rest',it was okay, i dont know but i enjoyed local foods more while touring cities...

Uh!Also i should say that some delays at the very beginning of the cruise made us angry,NCL shouldnt be so..

And an accidental touring; we booked a tour guide in istanbul but he didnt show up 40 minutes,and we went on another tour with our neighbours in the ship,Roy's.Then i felt weller that we joined them,guide was a college grad in history and speaks very fluent american,he picked up four of us by his car and made us leave istanbul happily,he owns the car so you dont need to pay extra for driver..It was very informative ,even we disagreed on some historical issues sometimes,you know we greeks and turks love eachother:) His name is Abdil n abdil_han@hotmail.com is his mail add if you need a guide in istanbul.

i can say we returned home happily,all from me for now..

Publication Date: 03/12/10