Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Chyna Doll1: Make your own decision

Member Since 2010

Make your own decision

Sail Date: March 2010
Destination: Bahamas

I saw a commerical for a free cruise a few months ago and I booked the cruise. Once I booked the cruise I began some research, grated I should have researched this information prior to booking the cruise. After reading some very horrible and terrifying reviews I was kinda scared to take the cruise. I read about how horrible the boat was and the food and the entertainment and the excursions I mean you name it and someone had complained about it. There were also some good reviews but the bad most certianly out weighted the good.

From the moment we boarded the ship I found that all the bad reviews were way off!! We didn't get there until five but were allowed to board (thank God) after driving five hours it would have been very disappointing to be turned away. Once on board we were taken to our room....decent room bunk beds nice window in room about the same as Carnival. We enjoyed the on board entertainment to include a juggler and a comedian. The second night they had a More different comedian and a singer! We ate at the Italian restaurant and enjoyed the pizza and pasta. We had casual dinner in the Rio the second night with was good. The first night we ate at the cove the service was awesome. The waiter was very pleasant!!

Nassau was beautiful as usual it was just a little chilly sixty nine degrees. In sort the cruise was not the different from my experience with Carnival. Now there were people complaining but I mean honestly you get what you pay for and for the money I have no complaints. They were on time the ship is nice they have entertainment they have good service.

Make your own decision, Shame on all the bad reviews. If you are looking for a quick inexpensive get away then Bahamas Celebration is the way to go!!!!!

We will cruise with this line again! Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>