Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by liindajean

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by liindajean
Seven Seas Navigator
Seven Seas Navigator
Member Name: liindajean
Cruise Date: February 2010
See More About: Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Regent Seven Seas Cruise Deals
Service Not Rated

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Seven Seas Navigator Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Seven Seas Navigator Deck Plans
Navigator is back! Rollin' and Rockin' in the Caribbean!
From our first greeting at Port Everglades ("Welcome to Navigator"), to our easy disembarkation 1 week later we had a stress-free time. We arrived and soon found ourselves being greeted with champagne and then eating lunch on the pool deck. My DH needed some Advil so he asked one of the men in suits (sorry, I don't know the names of anyone..I'll refer to them as MIS) who directed him to the reception desk where he was quickly accommodated. When we later saw him he inquired if my DH needed any further help.

We went to our cabin (lovely) and met our butler, Ishan, who made us feel welcome. We explored the ship..she looks lovely. We noticed a vibration the first night in Compass Rose, but not so much on subsequent nights. There was a LOT of vibration one day in La Veranda as the ship was pulling out of the harbor. Compass Rose and La Veranda food and service was very good. There were a lot of MIS making sure things ran smoothly who did whatever needed to be done..seating, delivering orders etc. We were eating dinner at La Veranda with another couple when someone asked for sorbet between courses. Our server said "Of course I can get that for you". I was watching her and I could see her thinking "Don't say no" before she gave her response...really. I could read it on her face. Our dinner at Prime 7 was excellent, as was the service. I had surf and turf while my DH had lamb chops. We were both pleased with our meals. They served us an anniversary cake (40th) for dessert. The wines were excellent and we found no reason to go off menu. One evening we were brought a Chianti we didn't want and the requested Cab was quickly poured. There were fresh flowers around the ship and orchids in our room. There is a coffee machine on the pool deck that makes automatic lattes and cappuccinos. The ice cream station on the pool deck is under an overhang to stay out of the sun.

The Destinations desk people were helpful and polite. Everyone greeted you in the halls. There are 10 computers with flat screen monitors in the library, which was also well stocked. Had a great massage in the Canyon Ranch spa. (Only because of OBC..too expensive otherwise.) We received a survey halfway through our cruise from Mark Conroy wanting to know if there was anything they could do to make our cruise better. We had a rough time on our sea day..Navigator was really moving and shaking. We heard some pax complain "We're never sailing on this ship again!" But we just said: "We're on a CRUISE! On WATER! There are WAVES!"

Publication Date: 03/06/10
Read the Western Caribbean ports review by liindajean
More Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Seven Seas Navigator review Read the next Seven Seas Navigator review

Cruise Critic's Seven Seas Navigator Review