Carnival Dream Cruise Review by DZCruiser3

Cruise Date: February 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Cruised the Carnival Dream and loved it!
First of all I would like to say that we had a group of 24 and everyone had a great time and are ready for the next cruise! Before we went on the Dream I read through various reviews and was starting to worry with so many negative reviews being posted. There is not one negative thing I can say about the Dream.

Our embarkment was extremely smooth. We took a shuttle at the Radisson and were at the port by 12:45. I don't even think we were in line for 30 minutes before we were on board. We dropped off the carry on luggage and headed to The Gathering for a bite to eat before the muster drill. The Mongolian Wok is really good. Granted you are in line longer than anywhere else but they do cook your food in front of you. I don't know about anyone else but I would rather them spend a few minutes making sure my chicken is done and I don't get salmonella. By the time we were done with the muster drill and went back by the room our checked bags where there.

We had an inside cabin and it was very roomy. There were three closets, and several drawers. Your luggage fits nicely under the bed. The bathroom was a good size and had several shelves as well.

The food at the Scarlet Lounge was always great. The food was always hot and served in a timely manner. Our waiter was Caesar and he was excellent! Hector was also one of our servers and he was good as well. The pasta bar was good, never had a chance to eat at the burrito bar. The pizza and fries on the Lido deck were also good.

We went to all the shows in the encore lounge and you CANNOT miss the Dancing in the Streets show!

Publication Date: 03/04/10