Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by brothersmovers

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by brothersmovers
Carnival Miracle
Carnival Miracle
Member Name: brothersmovers
Cruise Date: February 2010
Cabin Category: 9
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
        13-15 1.0

No matter what...Still a trip of a lifetime
My husband & i decided it was time for us to take my 14yr.old grandson away before he got to old too want to hang with mom mom & pop pop. So we decided on a cruise. We were ready to book an entirely different cruise until we were advised by many to do a Carnival ship. "The Fun Ship".

The first full day of sailing was unfortunately a wash out.We spent the entire day trying to find the "circle c" club. (with the map of the ship)We finally were told to proceed to the front of the ship on deck 5. We would then see a narrow staircase going down 1 floor. We would then see a metal door (unmarked). That was the arcade. Go through the door to another door & that would be Circle C. A 8x10 room. FINALLY...maybe my grandson could find some people his age.NADA. No one was there. An employee finally emerged to suggest he play video games. Are you kidding me? I went to guest services to see if there where any type of entertainment committee for to bring the teenagers together like they had been doing all day for the adults. I was told "it is known that the Miracle is not a kid friendly ship" A matter of fact she went further to tell me that the ship is known for being an older adult ship. I had already figured that one out on my own due to the number of people obviously way over the age of 65. I am 50. Not young, but surely not old. Well as they say, everything happens for a reason. My grandson did eventually meet 4 of the 20 total kids that were on board & had a marvelous time.

My husband & I were able to enjoy ourselves with & without my grandson. A cruise is a wonderful choice for families who want to spend time together & also enjoy their own time. The ship was immaculate. The staff was on top of everything. I would suggest you save up for this cruise. EVERYTHING is an additional cost. Beverage package. (soda & juice only) No water. Get one & share it. You can only purchase this package day 1 & 2. After that you're on your own. Pay per soda, plus tax, plus gratuity on every drink. It adds up quickly.

Publication Date: 03/01/10