Carnival Valor Cruise Review by disney521: Amazing Adventure

139 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Amazing Adventure

Sail Date: February 2010

We were on the Carnival Valor 2/7/10 out of Miami. This was the first cruise for our kids and the first for us in 9 years. We had an amazing adventure.

From the first day we were very pleased with Carnival and its crew. our room steward was exceptional, even taking time to teach the kids how to make towel animals, and one after noon our son was not feeling well and he asked if there was anything he could do for him. It was just a little swimmers ear that we were prepared for, but I thought it was very nice of him to ask.

We only used the dining room one night with all 4 of us, and one night with just myself and my daughter. It was just easier to eat at Rosies with the kids. The food was great, I thought the variety was good.

Ports of call were wonderful, alot of snorkeling for us, the only negative was that we did not book a shore excusrion in Belize, we decided to explore the pier, but there really wasn't anything to do unless you took an excusrion, More totally our fault, not Carnival's, we were warned. Roatan was our favorite, we booked a driver with Victor Bodden tours and were blown away. Great day!!!

Great job by the captian and his crew with the rescue of a vessel in distress! I am glad they were able to save the gentleman and it gave us something to remember for along time. Less

Published 02/24/10

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X