“Fantastic Cruise till my husband became sick”
Cruise review of Dawn Princess

sinochs@aapt.net.au Dawn Princess 4 Fantastic Cruise till my husband became sick
sinochs@aapt.net.au
Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Had a great holiday, until the last 3 days, hubby ended up very sick with the flu and spent the rest of his time sick in bed. He kept begging me to go and see the Island, I refused, I did not want to leave.

Now from the beginning, all the Islands we visited were great except for Suva, I will refuse to get off there ever again, we were hassled in the streets, so many on our ship just came back and waited till there tours and did not leave, not a friendly stop over at all, will never go again to Suva.

Isle of Pines, what can I say pure glory, lovely people, absolutely glorious surrounding, will go back time and time again.

There are so many thing on this ship to see, but not allot to do, unless you like to sleep and sun bake, you have plenty of time for that.

The food is fantastic, plentiful, believe me you shan't go hungry,the staff are great and the rooms are good, we had a balcony room, lovely and big enough for the 2 of us.

Dawn Princess Cruises to the South Pacific
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Dawn Princess Review
Dawn Princess Cruises to the South Pacific
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?