Dawn Princess Cruise Review by sinochs@aapt.net.au

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Dawn Princess Cruise Review by sinochs@aapt.net.au
Dawn Princess
Dawn Princess
Member Name: sinochs@aapt.net.au
Cruise Date: December 2008
Embarkation: Sydney
Destination: South Pacific
See More About: Dawn Princess Cruise Reviews | South Pacific Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Dining 5+

Ship Facts: Dawn Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Dawn Princess Deck Plans
Fantastic Cruise till my husband became sick
Had a great holiday, until the last 3 days, hubby ended up very sick with the flu and spent the rest of his time sick in bed. He kept begging me to go and see the Island, I refused, I did not want to leave.

Now from the beginning, all the Islands we visited were great except for Suva, I will refuse to get off there ever again, we were hassled in the streets, so many on our ship just came back and waited till there tours and did not leave, not a friendly stop over at all, will never go again to Suva.

Isle of Pines, what can I say pure glory, lovely people, absolutely glorious surrounding, will go back time and time again.

There are so many thing on this ship to see, but not allot to do, unless you like to sleep and sun bake, you have plenty of time for that.

The food is fantastic, plentiful, believe me you shan't go hungry,the staff are great and the rooms are good, we had a balcony room, lovely and big enough for the 2 of us.

Publication Date: 02/16/10