Azamara Journey Cruise Review by CanadianTom

Azamara Journey
Member Name: CanadianTom
Cruise Date: January 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Azamara Journey Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Azamara Cruise Deals

LuxuryOnly.com

Great cruise great activities staff
Hello: Had a great time on the Journey. Here are the highs: Great food, never had a bad meal and I feel the food has improved over last year, we sailed on the cruise Jan.'09. The activity staff made the cruise. Tony did an excellent job as cruise director. The waitstaff in all the venues were excellent. A real funny guy was Ivo(sorry if I spell it wrong) he was the matre'd at Prime C his famous line, "if you have a compliment my name is Ivo, but if it is a complaint, my name is George", t was the way he said it that made it really funny. I just can't say enough about this crew.

Now for the lows(and I had to search for this): The only thing I would say as a low, was some of the ports didn't have a lot of things to do if you didn't take an excursion. We like to just get off the ship and go for a long walk. The port we liked the best was not on this year's cruise. It was St. John USVI.

They really did a great job of looking after us on the cruise. I would give this ship and crew a 5 star rating. Thanks for all your efforts. CanadianTom

Publication Date: 02/16/10