Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by happiest cruising: Eight days of peace

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Southern Caribbean Cruises

Eight days of peace

Sail Date: January 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean

This was our 4th. cruise all with Carnival, our first on Miracle. We live about 380 from the port. So we drove down the day before, we stayed at a Ramada Inn, mostly because of the free shuttle service and the parking which was $10.50 a day.

We were at the port by 10:30 on the ship by 11:30.Food on Lido Deck was good, no trouble finding a table. In our cabin by 1 o'clock.This cabin I booked because of the balcony, it was big enough for 2 lounge chairs, 2 other chairs and a table, honest, it was about 22 feet long. The cabin was always clean, Ni was the cabin Stewart, very nice.Tried anytime dinning, only way to go from now on for us. Asked for the same headwaiter every night, Alfonso, wonderful. I think they are cutting back on portions size, but you can ask for more and I didn't have to cook. Always found some thing on Lido deck to eat, breakfast seemed to be the same thing everyday, omelets always good. The shows were good,Cruise director was crazy, in a good way. The other More entertainment, was not my favorite. I didn't like the piano player, or the guy who sang in different places,they acted kind of bored. The two that played on deck, most of the time you couldn't understand them. Our last cruise was on thr Glory there was always good entertainment. Anyway, we still had a good time. The Miracle will not be my favorite ship, it was to dark for me. But everyone we talked with was very friendly and polite, and we sail her again.. we visited St Maarten, we've been there before, we thought of renting a car but just walked around town. On St Lucia, we booked a tour with Cosol, it was worth every penny, we had a wonderful time. Got back to port a little late 30 minutes before shipped sailed. St kitts, just went into town ate a local restaurant, went to the park to watch the people. It was all good. We carried our bags off the ship ,quick and easy. Wonderful time. Sailing on the Fascination in Sept. can hardly wait. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Miracle Balcony Empress 6232

Wonderful balcony, wish the TV was not up so high,but we didn't watch it much anyway.It was quiet and close to elevaters