Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by kellyrobin: Caribbean Princess Honeymoon

Caribbean Princess Honeymoon

Sail Date: January 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

We boarded the ship in San Juan and had no trouble at all, speedy boarding, and unlike some other reviews I have read about San Juan we never encountered any rude people..

Our first Princess cruise was on the Ruby when it was brand new, so we were slightly disappointed when we first got on the ship. Nothing wrong with it, just not new.

Our room location was excellent, 14th floor mid-ship! Excellent location for access to pool and buffet.

We found the dinners in the dining room to be O.K., only had dinner at buffet once and that was also just OK.. I don't usually eat breakfast, but really liked the breakfast buffet.

Comedians were very funny!! Hypnotist was very good too..

What was nice about going this time of year was that there weren't that many children..

There was absolutely NO nightlife on this cruise, I don't if everyone was exhausted from having a port almost everyday or there just weren't any people that like to More party! I think next time we will try another cruise line just to have something to compare it to.. We had a great time, but it was exactly the same ship.. Less

Published 02/14/10

Read more Caribbean Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Caribbean Princess Review >>

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Southern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review:

Nice beach tour with Lawrence on Antigua....Took us to some nice beaches and gave us some beers!!

Read 1035 Antigua Reviews

The only reason I give this port a 2 is because I booked a snorkel/turtle tour through the boat and there were WAY too many people on the tour. It was horrible.. Our friends did the Pirate Snorkel through Princess, they had a GREAT time..

Read 998 Barbados Reviews

Booked a tour outside of Princess with COSOL, it was EXCELLENT.. Highly recommend. Great Value.. Nice people.. Toured the whole island, fed us and gave us alcohol all day!!

St. Thomas we did a Best of Tour through Princess.. Beach, Sightseeing, shopping...

Read 3412 St. Thomas Reviews

Went to Virgin Gorda, baths through Princess.. That's a MUST do.. Book it very early though it will sell out.

Read 967 Tortola Reviews

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X