Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by jaegermeister: Explorer of the Seas - Great Crew

jaegermeister
Member Since 2008

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Explorer of the Seas - Great Crew

Sail Date: March 2007

I took my mother on her 1st cruise and chose the Explorer of the Seas. And I thank God every day that we did. My mother became very ill on the 2nd day of the cruise. The room staff could not have been nicer to her.

Mom was not able to leave the stateroom and our steward would check on her every other hour when she knew that Mom was alone (like when we went to eat or get off ship). We weren't able to keep all but 1 shore excursion because we were afraid to leave ship with Mom being sick. We did get off to go to pharmacy and grocery stores so we could supplies for her.

The room staff made sure that she could get things she wanted to eat even if it was not on the menu. The Doctor and Nurses on board were great too - but I just want to make sure the room stewards get their props because they went above and beyond for Mom.

Everything else on ship was great. Would never hesitate to take another cruise on Explorer. Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>