Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by cruiser1013

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by cruiser1013
Carnival Conquest
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+

LOVED IT!
I will DEFINITELY be cruising on the Carnival Conquest again! We're already planning our next cruise on this ship.

Where to begin....the fun directors we had were out of this world! Nate, Christian, Samuel & Stitch. All awesome guys who know how to keep the energy level at an all time high! They made everything on board SO much fun! Samuel especially, because he was a dance instructor as well. I have to brag on him because he was WONDERFUL! He made everything SO much fun! I've never seen energy like that! & I absolutely loved the on board activities that were offered. Especially "Name that tune". It was a LOT of fun! My favorite part of this cruise was the deck party on the second night we were at sea. I haven't had THAT much fun in a long time! Each team had activities to complete, then we all met out on the deck for dancing. It was a constant energetic, fun party! I absolutely recommend everybody attend this deck party!The dining room staff that we had was amazing as well. We sat at table 126, & our servers were Wawas & Andre. Wonderful, friendly, super attentive staff! Our cabin was nice. We were in 9257, balcony. Only thing was it was a bit small. But, it was comfortable enough. Lito was our room steward. Awesome guy! Whenever we needed something, he was ON it in a heartbeat! All in all, this cruise FAR exceeded my expectations!!! Our cruise director Chris, made it an unforgettable experience. I can't wait to go back on the Conquest! Carnival really does have "the fun ships"!

Publication Date: 02/03/10