Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Kilikkina

Member Name: Kilikkina
Cruise Date: October 2009
Embarkation: New Orleans
Cabin Category: INT
See More About: Carnival Fantasy Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Feeling hot, hot, hot!
I took my cruise last Oct. and am just now writing a review about it (sad, I know), but I just wanted to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed cruising with Carnival! I have always been a skeptic about cruises preferring to stick with land travel. I have traveled abroad several times, and I love it. However, it is quite exhausting. The last major trip I took was to Italy, and we traveled all over! It was wonderful, but so tiring. I decided I wanted a relaxing vacation for a change. I figured I was just break down and try the cruise thing that I have always heard so much hype about. I did a search for the cheapest rates and times I needed, and Carnival had one that fit perfectly! It was on the Fantasy going to Cozumel. The planning was such a breeze compared to other trips I have been on. I simply booked the trip online, and then one of their friendly booking agents called me to give me all the details. She was wonderful! She helped me every step of the way!

I went on the cruise with one of my good friends who was also a cruise virgin, and we had such a blast!!! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and clean (though a bit small). There was always something to do! They had games going on at all times. We worked out in the spacious workout room and then visited the steam room and sauna. Then we relaxed on the top deck and soaked up the sun with the beautiful ocean vistas. At night we attended the broadway-esque shows, which were phenomenal, and we hit the dance floor with the other young people to finish off the night. I don't think I've ever had so much fun! The only thing that fell a little short of the expectations was the food. While there were endless choices, the quality wasn't the best, but it was a minor detail that didn't get in the way of an awesome time! I think everyone should take a cruise and choose Carnival!

Publication Date: 01/31/10