Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by amdubo

Norwegian Dawn
Norwegian Dawn
Member Name: amdubo
Cruise Date: January 2010
See More About: Norwegian Dawn Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Entertainment Not Rated
        7-9 4.0

don't worry about the Dawn complaints
Honestly, I don't have much time to write this, and typically would not. I just know that seeing all of the complaints and criticisms on the Dawn made me just a little nervous before I went on my cruise, so just felt I needed to chime in.

I really think that a lot of the negativity that you see in some of these reviews are from a) people that just spend time looking for things to complain about b) are the people that are rude and do not exhibit the best manners and can't understand why the staff might get fed up with all of the passengers that are demanding and rude.

What is the saying? You get a lot more with honey than vinegar, or something like that? (I am sure I slaughtered that one)

I found the staff to be wonderful, the food to be quite good and even exceptional in some of the specialty restaurants.

For all of those peopel complaining, I am really curious as to what the ratio is on what you spent for your room versus what your expecations are.

Flame away for all of those people that disagree with me, becasue chances are that I am not going to have time to come back and vistit these boards until, alas, I am lucky enough to have another awesome cruise vacation....and hopefully with NCL.

Publication Date: 01/22/10