Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by amdubo: don't worry about the Dawn complaints

amdubo
Member Since 2006
18 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

don't worry about the Dawn complaints

Sail Date: January 2010

Honestly, I don't have much time to write this, and typically would not. I just know that seeing all of the complaints and criticisms on the Dawn made me just a little nervous before I went on my cruise, so just felt I needed to chime in.

I really think that a lot of the negativity that you see in some of these reviews are from a) people that just spend time looking for things to complain about b) are the people that are rude and do not exhibit the best manners and can't understand why the staff might get fed up with all of the passengers that are demanding and rude.

What is the saying? You get a lot more with honey than vinegar, or something like that? (I am sure I slaughtered that one)

I found the staff to be wonderful, the food to be quite good and even exceptional in some of the specialty restaurants.

For all of those peopel complaining, I am really curious as to what the ratio is on what you spent for your room versus what your expecations More are.

Flame away for all of those people that disagree with me, becasue chances are that I am not going to have time to come back and vistit these boards until, alas, I am lucky enough to have another awesome cruise vacation....and hopefully with NCL. Less

Published 01/22/10

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X