Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by happy4ever: FIASCO at new year´s cruise at Vision of the seas

happy4ever
Member Since 2010
1 Post

Family & Children 3.0

Compare Prices on Vision of the Seas South America & Antarctica Cruises

Sail Date: December 2009
Destination: South America & Antarctica
Embarkation: Santos (Sao Paulo)

Besides the bad food in the ship, the ports it stopped were so small, that we had to stay hours waiting to disembark, the bill in the hospital inside the ship was outrageous, the new year that was supposed to be wonderful, in front of Copacabana beach, ended up being a FIASCO, we were so far away from the beach we could only see the fireworks smoke. And some people working there were so rude and unprofessional to us, that it was unbelievable. And besides all, I bought the soda and the wine package in the internet, a week before the trip, and I found out that the ship was selling cheapper if you bought inside it. So what advantage I got from buying before ? and I paid with my credit card in the internet, and I had to fight with the ship because they charged me AGAIN in my bill at the boat. They asked me to prove that it was in my credit card statement the purchase made in the internet..........how could I, if I was on the boat ?? So now I am asking for the difference of what I paid in More the internet to the price in the boat, and I got no answer at all. And it has been already more than 15 days that I wrote them, so I think there is really nobody that cares about you after you make the cruise. And that was not my first cruise. I love doing cruises, but after this one, Royal Caribbean is erased from my choces. Less

Read more Vision of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Vision of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Vision of the Seas 7614

Great balcony, but too noisy to sleep at night because of the guy that played on the sixth floor at the schooner bar.We could not sleep at the last night and nobody care about that.we went 3 times to talk to somebody at guest services, because nobody care there about answering the phone.