Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by happy4ever

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by happy4ever
Vision of the Seas
Vision of the Seas
Member Name: happy4ever
Cruise Date: December 2009
Embarkation: Santos (Sao Paulo)
Destination: South America & Antarctica
See More About: Vision of the Seas Cruise Reviews | South America & Antarctica Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
        13-15 3.0

Ship Facts: Vision of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Vision of the Seas Deck Plans
FIASCO at new year´s cruise at Vision of the seas
Besides the bad food in the ship, the ports it stopped were so small, that we had to stay hours waiting to disembark, the bill in the hospital inside the ship was outrageous, the new year that was supposed to be wonderful, in front of Copacabana beach, ended up being a FIASCO, we were so far away from the beach we could only see the fireworks smoke. And some people working there were so rude and unprofessional to us, that it was unbelievable. And besides all, I bought the soda and the wine package in the internet, a week before the trip, and I found out that the ship was selling cheapper if you bought inside it. So what advantage I got from buying before ? and I paid with my credit card in the internet, and I had to fight with the ship because they charged me AGAIN in my bill at the boat. They asked me to prove that it was in my credit card statement the purchase made in the internet..........how could I, if I was on the boat ?? So now I am asking for the difference of what I paid in the internet to the price in the boat, and I got no answer at all. And it has been already more than 15 days that I wrote them, so I think there is really nobody that cares about you after you make the cruise. And that was not my first cruise. I love doing cruises, but after this one, Royal Caribbean is erased from my choces.

Publication Date: 01/22/10
More Vision of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Vision of the Seas review Read the next Vision of the Seas review

More South America & Antarctica Reviews