Pride of Aloha - Hawaii: Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by ruth raines

Pride of Aloha - Hawaii

Sail Date: August 2004
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Honolulu
My cruise on the Pride of Aloha was a nightmare. I have been on many cruises but this the first time to be insulted with such poor service, ill-prepared staff to deal with a multicultural group of cruise, and it appeared NCL, initially while I was on the cruise, didn't recognize the deficiency of the whole horrid cruise.

The ship was dirty, decks littered with used napkins papers, debris. Mirrors and glass on the floors and main lobby dirty and smeared. Food not available during certain hours of the day. NO midnight buffet. I had to use paper plates to eat out of. decafe coffee out every morning.

Nasty attitudes of staff. Staff walk out and left the ship ill covered to serve guest. Towel not available in the cabins, had to get of ship at one of the ports and purchase towels to take a bath. Toilets ill functioning. Cabin #8136 unsecured for 1st three nights of cruise. I had to contact the vice director of cruise ship every time I needed to get into my cabin. Cabin More door would only open with a hard key which [she] had in her possession. this was a real mess.

I am requesting a return of my cruise fee as restitution for such a pathetic trip. Less

Published 08/25/04
Ask a Question
Post it here and get answers from Cruise Critic members.

Cabin review: IC8136 Mid-Ship Inside

Read All Mid-Ship Inside (IC) Reviews >>
Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Sky Review >>
ruth raines
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X