“First Time Carnival (been on 16 cruises)”
Cruise review of Carnival Pride

Teddy's mom Carnival Pride 0 First Time Carnival (been on 16 cruises)
Teddy's mom
Member Since 2006
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
V.I.P. embarking was great. Did not understand why they did not have someone escourt us to our room. Had to find it on our own. (not a good way to start) Our room was spacious, bathroom had a jacousi tub and shower, double sinks. It also had a very large balcony two chairs, table and a lounge. (4 x 20)

The food left something to be desired. Our seating was in the Captains Club area of the dining room. I don't how far that is from the kitchen, but the hot foods were barely warm and the cold foods also (warm). The service was good. Choices were good, portions were good also.

My biggest PROBLEM was in the Casino. For some reason I did not understand, my Credit charge bill was charged $70.00 for entertainment. I call Carnivel on the day following our return. They took my information, gave me a comformation nunber and said they would mail within two weeks an explanation. I took my own cash to play the machines, and left it all there also It is now January 18th, 2010.and I still have not heard from anyone about this.

Needless to say for $70.00 they have lost a Frequent Traveler.

Carnival Pride Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Pride Review
Carnival Pride Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?