Carnival Dream Cruise Review by DeeLee78

Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Cabin Category: 8D
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
        7-9 5+

They made me wake up from my Dream!
We loved this cruise! I traveled with my 7yr old son and my parents. We all had a great time. Always had something to do. We played mini golf, did the water slides many times. LOVED THE DRAIN PIPE! Also we played laser tag! The shows were good we liked the laser show and enjoyed the comedy club and we LOVED watching Fun Force. I also liked going to the Piano bar, Vince was fun! We all liked the food, we almost never had to wait in a line but we also avoided peak times. My favorite was the Tandoor, my Mom loved the Pasta bar, Dad liked the deli, and my 7yr old loved the ice cream. They also had BBQ on the Lanai one day and that was good. The only problem we had on the hole cruise was in the dinning room our waiter was very rude, so we only went to dinner once. We spent allot of time at or by the Sunset bar. We would just hang out and play card have a drink and watch the ocean go by, the staff at the bar and on the deck were great. WE also like the Ocean Plaza and Lanai, great spot to chill!

I cant give a better review of Camp Carnival, the girls there work so hard! My 7yr old just loved it! always something fun to do, his favorite thing was learning a dance from Fun Force and the Late Night Party.

And last but not least our cabin was keep in tip top shape by Nucholas our cabin stewart!

I would LOVE to cruise on the DREAM again!

Publication Date: 01/14/10