Carnival Dream Cruise Review by DeeLee78: They made me wake up from my Dream!

DeeLee78
Member Since 2009

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

They made me wake up from my Dream!

Sail Date: January 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

We loved this cruise! I traveled with my 7yr old son and my parents. We all had a great time. Always had something to do. We played mini golf, did the water slides many times. LOVED THE DRAIN PIPE! Also we played laser tag! The shows were good we liked the laser show and enjoyed the comedy club and we LOVED watching Fun Force. I also liked going to the Piano bar, Vince was fun! We all liked the food, we almost never had to wait in a line but we also avoided peak times. My favorite was the Tandoor, my Mom loved the Pasta bar, Dad liked the deli, and my 7yr old loved the ice cream. They also had BBQ on the Lanai one day and that was good. The only problem we had on the hole cruise was in the dinning room our waiter was very rude, so we only went to dinner once. We spent allot of time at or by the Sunset bar. We would just hang out and play card have a drink and watch the ocean go by, the staff at the bar and on the deck were great. WE also like the Ocean Plaza and Lanai, great spot to More chill!

I cant give a better review of Camp Carnival, the girls there work so hard! My 7yr old just loved it! always something fun to do, his favorite thing was learning a dance from Fun Force and the Late Night Party.

And last but not least our cabin was keep in tip top shape by Nucholas our cabin stewart!

I would LOVE to cruise on the DREAM again! Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Dream Balcony Verandah 8427

We loved both of our cabins. We had connecting cabins 8427 and 8423. I was in 8427 the balcony was great and we loved that it was a quite spot all the way aft. Great location! close easy access to Lido!