Carnival Legend Cruise Review by Family Cruise 12-27-09: Awesome

Compare Prices on Carnival Legend Western Caribbean Cruises

Awesome

Sail Date: January 2010
Embarkation: Tampa

We could not have had better service, our server Vernon was excellent very attentive to all of our needs, our son who is a very picky eater wanted french fries so every night he had 2 trays of fries ready for him, our bartender always had a pop for the kids without even ordering them.

Our stateroom steward Rodney was 5 stars, with 4 ppl in a room he made our room nice and tidy, which I could not do! The food was phenomenal excellent, the on-board activities were A+++ The drinks were a little pricey, but I am used of the mid west pricing.

Entertainment was great! We only had one rough day at sea and of course that could not be helped. The New Years Eve celebration was top notch! We had a special waitress at the casino, Treva ( I think that was her name) she was awesome, she always called us by our first names and went beyond the call of duty to make us feel welcome!

I would definitely recommend the carnival legend to anyone. The staff is all wonderful. Keep up More the good work on the legend! Less

Read more Carnival Legend cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Legend Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Legend Balcony Verandah 7337

The rooms were great! I loved every aspect of our cabin. We did not hear anyone else it was very quiet.

The water is the most beautiful color you can imagine I cant describe it into words. The city is a poverty stricken area lots of beggars on the streets, something to show your children to let them appreciate what they have. We found the prices to be quite high in the city for their goods, they told us that is because everything is imported. They told me it is a high crime area at night I was very glad we were in the city during daylight hours. The police protection is high for the tourists because we are their main source of industry. We did lots of walking and looking.

The water is beautiful, lots to do in Cozumel. We enjoyed the music on the streets and all the different crafts they do. We enjoyed snorkeling the water is clear and fantastic! The fish are absolutely beautiful, beyond words.

Read 3122 Cozumel Reviews

Grand Cayman is very commercialized we enjoyed maragrita ville, it was a beautiful port.

This is my favorite port, such a beautiful country, gorgeous trees and lots of greenery and flowers. We took a taxi tour of the island, we swam in the ocean and did some shopping. The highlight of Roatan is the Monkey farm, amazing we held and played with live monkeys our kids were beyond excited. So much to do, I wish we would have had a longer time at this port. The cruise ship does not give you much time in Honduras. I would definitely check out all the neat things to do in Roatan.

Read 1650 Roatan Reviews