Costa Atlantica Cruise Review by camarodrivenrs

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Costa Atlantica Cruise Review by camarodrivenrs
Costa Atlantica
Costa Atlantica
Member Name: camarodrivenrs
Cruise Date: January 2010
Cabin Category: BB
See More About: Costa Atlantica Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Costa Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Costa Atlantica Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Costa Atlantica Deck Plans
Brett and Joe brothers cruising
This was my 5th cruise and first on Costa and my brother's first cruise. We went with the intention of having a partying, good time. We weren't disappointed.

First let's start with the ship. Costa Atlantica is in beautiful shape and she is very well maintained. The ship never seemed too crowded but never seemed empty either. The bars, dance rooms, and lounges were always fun and lively.

Cabin was always kept clean and service was prompt. We had a great waiter in the dinning room and the food was always fast and good. He really went above and beyond on free glass of champagne night, my brother and I plus two girls we met on the cruise hung around to almost everyone left and he gave us 3 bottles of champagne for free.

Costa has 2 happy hours everyday and we took advantage of the 5-6pm happy hour everyday and made many friends sitting at the different bars in the ship. Unlike my previous cruises on Princess, Costa's night club, Dante's, was always busy with dancing and partying. Don't take it the wrong way though this isn't a party ship and if you aren't going to party you won't notice it.

The many different cultures aboard make for interesting conversation. I really enjoyed this as I speak French as well. Even if you only speak English you will be fine as many of the Europeans can at least get by in English. For the price of this cruise I was very impressed and will not hesitate to cruise Costa again.

Publication Date: 01/12/10