Carnival Dream 5

“Carnival Dream-Exceeded My Expectation”
Cruise review of Carnival Dream

harry66
Member Since 2010

Overall Member Rating

I was worried after reading all the bad reviews here the month before I left-Carnival must read also they reacted to a lot of the criticism...

Your Time Dining was the best thing about the ship...We ate when we wanted and the service was friendly-fast and efficient-we arrived at the ship and were immediately whisked to the dining room for lunch(this removed stress of the longer lines on Lido) There were mini-buffets set up all over the ship at different times of the day(again relieving lines)

Days at sea did not seem crowded at all there are so many seating areas,deck chairs and places to go! The addition of the outside walk around deck on 5 was genius not only for safety reasons but you could step outside and not have to go to the top of the ship.There where so many different options including an adult only area that blew me away...They moved food areas out of the main Lido area so congestion was gone...Every time I turned around there was more food even serving pizza More to guests in the casino.Our room steward was amazing and fast new our names when we entered our room for the first time!

The ship is well laid out and you never had that "head of cattle feeling" I would recommend this ship to all and make sure you sign up for Your Time Dining..this trip had four days at sea and it was relaxing even the muster drill has been improved upon...The space was subtly decorated and the whole trip exceeded my expectation Less

Carnival Dream Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: January 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

loved the balcony, plenty of storage,room steward Nucholas was effiecent and friendly

shop worn not that nice found the starbucks that was a treat

Read 4036 Nassau Reviews

went to the beach it was gorgeous

good shopping

Read 3390 St. Thomas Reviews

Published 01/11/10

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review

Carnival Dream Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?