Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by GracieDavis: Nothing you could fault !

Explorer of the Seas 5
GracieDavis

Overall Member Rating

Nothing you could fault !

Sail Date: December 2009
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

We went from Cape Liberty New Jersey on Sunday 20Th after staying in New York for 2 days . It was fairly easy boarding the ship we did have to Que outside where you drop your bags off to because there wasn't too many parking spaces for the taxi . We were soon boarding the ship it wasn't the long process of waiting and queuing as i would of thought for the number of people .

We were impressed with our stateroom .we then went to explore ....a few days after we arived in our first port San Juan Puerto Rico a place that reminded me of other places but still nice .Christmas day was nice me and me mum were up early and went to see santa and get a hot drink on the promenade .it was like a christmas i had never had before out in the pool and playing with me mates in the arcade we got a present from santa i got a towel rolled up and me brother got a towel that dobles as a bag .Before we knew it it was New Years eve and formal night it was amazing . My dad was feeling unwell so we More decided to get him down to the medical centre as the promenad was packed we couldnt get him throuth so the staff were verry helpfull especially the musician playing that night in the crown and kettle pub Robert Bruce and the bar staff and got him out thourgh a staff entrance he was soon back with us up in our stateroom after getting told it was only the heat that made him feel ill .soon later we were diembarkingand our holiday was over .

WE will definitely go again and thanks to all the Helpfull staff we appreciate it . Less

Published 01/11/10

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X