Carnival Valor Cruise Review by KandDC

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Sixth Carnival cruise and counting
This was our third time on the Carnival Valor and still loved it. I don't know how anyone can complain when you are cruising, it is absolutely the best way to travel. My husband and I tried our first cruise in 2005 and won't turn back now. I wish that all ships had a golf simulator on board, that kept my husband occupied so I could soak up the sun all day long..LOL.

The staff on the carnival Valor was amazing including the cruise director Sam from Toronto, ON. We had one of the best Waiter's on board, he had our drinks at the dinner table as soon as we sat down, we didn't even need to tell him what we wanted.

Our room steward, Wade was great as well, anything we wanted he would get for us if he could. We tried going to a couple different all inclusives just for something different and it wasn't as relaxing for us. There is something to be said for being in the middle of the ocean, not being able to see land. I think that takes your mind off of everything. Also, not having communication readily available makes it that much better, no phones ringing all the time.

We stopped in Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. I would have to say my favorite stop on this cruise would have been Cozumel. Met some wonderful people on board. We are traveling again in February with a couple we met on this cruise as well as hoping to travel with some other couples in December 2010. Looking forward to the next cruise, February 2010....

Publication Date: 01/08/10