Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by parryparry

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by parryparry
Bahamas Celebration
Bahamas Celebration
Member Name: parryparry
Cruise Date: January 2010
Destination: Bahamas
Public Rooms 5+

Great ship, poor conditions and dirty in Bahamas
I was hesitant to book this after reading the reviews.We drove 14 hours to save a little money.Never again.We where stuck on 95 for four hours in GA.The biggest problem was there is nothing to stop for between VA and FL.

When I got to F.L.Fl. it took three hours to get on boat.Once on boat room very clean and ship too.For the whole trip we where bugged every five minutes about drinks or in-com. voices,which was not relaxing at all.

As for meals and food OK.We found out that most dinner res. where done on line.We where put in buff line every time and the sit down was all booked.As for activities pool-poor,one hot tub for 1,000 people and most activities towards young people.I would say 40% kids and teens running around unsupervised and under age drinking.I didn't go on vacation to watch other people kids,even though it was school time.That's why I booked it.Don't get me wrong I love kids,but parents need to supervise.

Slept ok and arriving at Bahama's better getting off boat.The town was very.very dirty.I took bus ten out to cable beach,where every five minutes again we where asked about drinks and selling shit.NOT RELAXING.We bought nothing JUNK.Returned to ship.Same old same old.We found out later most people bought ALH/drinks and hid it to bring on ship.Tried to read on deck 9,the music was so loud we could not read,so went to room and could still hear it.Went to gamble and lost 100 dollars.

THE FINAL.............FOR THE PRICE GREAT DEAL FOUND OUT SOME GOT FREE OR 100.WE PAID 400 AND FELT ROBBED.DO THE ONE DAY TO BAHAMAS JUST FOR THE FUN AND CALL IT A DAY.

Publication Date: 01/07/10
Read the Bahamas ports review by parryparry
More Bahamas Celebration Cruise Reviews