Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Seachel: Carnival

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival

Sail Date: December 2009
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This was my 55th cruise on various ships, Carnival included, and it was the worse yet. My 7 year old grandson, who has been cruising every year since he was 22 months old, rated this ship a 1. We had three cabins on deck 6 above the Encore. The shows were so loud, I do not understand how people could sit in the theatre. We could not nap, or sleep til the shows were over. The Lido was a mess, with people standing in lines for 90 minutes trying to get food. We asked for anytime dining, which turned out to be according to the people in the dining room, you came to the dining room and waited til someone from the6:15 seating finished eating or did not show up. Traveling with family of 7 people, that meant we waited over an hour to be seated. The ship was overbooked, and I wondered if they had enough life boats for all of us. Our Christmas cruise was ruined and I will never cruise on Carnival again. It is obvious, they are now marketing their ships to people who don't care what they eat, More don't want quite places to relax, and enjoy the hairy chest contests. Yes, it was so bad, they did offer to fly us home from St.Thomas, but with two grandchildren who looked forward to Christmas at sea, and only three days before Christmas, we had no choice but to suffer out the time on the Nightmare, oops, I mean Dream.

You lost 7 cruisers Carnival. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Dream Balcony Upper 6233

the cabins were very noisy, could hear tvs, conversations. etc. the cabins on deck 6 were very noisy, because the shows were much too loud