Celebrity Century Cruise Review by Bernadette Donohue: Absolutely wonderful

Absolutely wonderful

Sail Date: November 2009
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

This holiday I enjoyed in November was for one week. I never experienced a cruise holiday previously but do like holidays of a 'difference'. Being Irish, don't like to go to the 'Irish Pub' scene. This cruise surprised me as this company 'Celebrity Cruise Ship'welcomed me like the Queen. Through the next week I exerciesed the same courtecy.

The Cruise ship was a holiday in itself. The destinations were equally exciting, Every Morning I looked out at a different City. -- Could not get better as I travelled to these cities while I was dined and wined it luxury and style. The Entertainment, variety, quality, enjoyment I cannot express. I came home but unfortunately I needed another rest/holiday. I found it particularly difficult as when everything is organised and done for you for 7 days it did take a couple day to adjust. All the staff were so enjoyable. Love it so much. Loved the food and entertainment so much. Just go Just go Just go Less

Read more Celebrity Century cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Century Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Century 3851

Inside Stateroom. What can you expect! really Nice, lovely shower, hair dryer, towels, bed, safe/ wardrobes all excellent.. Tv and excellent air condition. Next time maybe a balcony

Loved Cannes, but it was my first morning. So no homework was done, but did enjoyced French wine and pastries. Cannes I loved with its long beach, but it I do go again I would travel to Nice for the day.

Read 176 Cannes Reviews

I cannot complaine. Its my own fault If I didn't get to all these places I was enjoying the hot tub too much go get out earlier But we live and learne. Enjoyed Pisa but be aware of local traffic, you could miss the Boat!

(5.5)
Not Genon, but the Cinque Terra which I enjoyed a beautiful day.

Read 128 Genoa Reviews

didnt see much of Naples, but did enjoy Pompaeii and Seronto. Loved it all.

Read 647 Naples Reviews

Even though I enjoyed a holiday in Rome 2 years ago, i should have know the Railway line stops. I checked with Reception of the Boat which stop I should embark, They informed to go to Termini station which is the main stop in Rome, but I spotted the vatican while the train was stopped at San Padro, This is th STOP I should have been informed to get off as it took a further half hour to get to Termini Station which is so big you need a full day to find your way out and back. This is the only major fault I had with tourist information on the boat. I did enjoy a Pizza and Italian Red wine instead. The train journey took at least one and half hours. This is one port that the guests should be informed to get out early either with its with the shore trip companies or on your own.