Celebrity Century Cruise Review by Bernadette Donohue

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Century Cruise Review by Bernadette Donohue
Celebrity Century
Celebrity Century
Member Name: Bernadette Donohue
Cruise Date: November 2009
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
See More About: Celebrity Century Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Absolutely wonderful
This holiday I enjoyed in November was for one week. I never experienced a cruise holiday previously but do like holidays of a 'difference'. Being Irish, don't like to go to the 'Irish Pub' scene. This cruise surprised me as this company 'Celebrity Cruise Ship'welcomed me like the Queen. Through the next week I exerciesed the same courtecy.

The Cruise ship was a holiday in itself. The destinations were equally exciting, Every Morning I looked out at a different City. -- Could not get better as I travelled to these cities while I was dined and wined it luxury and style. The Entertainment, variety, quality, enjoyment I cannot express. I came home but unfortunately I needed another rest/holiday. I found it particularly difficult as when everything is organised and done for you for 7 days it did take a couple day to adjust. All the staff were so enjoyable. Love it so much. Loved the food and entertainment so much. Just go Just go Just go

Publication Date: 12/29/09