Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by Funplayers: We Kissed the Ground Upon Returning!

Norwegian Spirit 1
Funplayers
Member Since 2009
0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

We Kissed the Ground Upon Returning!

Sail Date: December 2009
Embarkation: New Orleans

First let me say that this was a free cruise for us and we had low expectations to begin with but decided to go and have fun-

They could't pay me enough to go through this again.

Our room including the bathroom was dirty- bathroom smelled of mold the entire trip, the balcony was dirty as was the furniture. The closet door fell off twice - one time hitting me in the head and another time hitting me in the foot.

The carpet was ripped and had stains. I also heard of other passengers finding prior passengers clothing in their cabins. Also a major issue that we had- the security was exceptionally poor- the camera system on the ship is antiquated and there are some areas that have no security cameras- .

Also many minor were drinking excessively on this ship. The ratings don't go low enough on this site - there should be a ZERO available. Less

Published 12/28/09

Read more Norwegian Spirit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Spirit Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Spirit Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: BA10128 Mid-Ship Balcony

Read All Mid-Ship Balcony (BA) Reviews >>

Tourist area in port is self contained for a reason- City street did not seem very safe- drugs and prostitutes right out side main gate

Compare Prices on Norwegian Spirit Western Caribbean Cruises

Funplayers
Member Since 2009
0 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X