Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Panache16: View from my Sunset Veranda

Compare Prices on Celebrity Equinox Southern Caribbean Cruises

View from my Sunset Veranda

Sail Date: December 2009
Destination: Southern Caribbean

This is our second cruise on Celebrity. We did sail in 2004 on the Millenium. We have cruised seven times total. Must say that Celebrity in a well run ship. From embarkation to disembarkation they get it right. This new ship is a beauty and activities abound. If you can't find something to do there is something wrong with you.

We particularly enjoyed the wine seminars and food cooking demonstrations. They were fun and informative. The shows we saw were amazing,especially the Cirquie de Soleil type show.

We had an SV category stateroom and I have to say the design is not so good. No storage and there was only two of us. Did see the S1 suite next to us and that was fabulous. I would spend the extra $$$ as it is like night and day nad not too much more $$$.

The food was okay. No way as good as Queen Mary or Millenium but our waiter Adrian was terrific. We had great dinner partners so that added to the enjoyment of our cruise.

We did not take any More shore excursions as we have visited these ports many times before but those who did told us they were good.

Overall I would give the Equinox a B. These folks have a lot of difficult people to deal with and always have a smile. God Bless the staff of Equinox. Less

Read more Celebrity Equinox cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Equinox Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Equinox Sunset Veranda Continental Deck (6) 6307

We had SV category. 194 sq. feet but not well layed out. Limited stoage space but lots of privacy due to being at the aft of the ship.