“View from my Sunset Veranda”
Cruise review of Celebrity Equinox

Panache16 Celebrity Equinox 4 View from my Sunset Veranda
Panache16
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This is our second cruise on Celebrity. We did sail in 2004 on the Millenium. We have cruised seven times total. Must say that Celebrity in a well run ship. From embarkation to disembarkation they get it right. This new ship is a beauty and activities abound. If you can't find something to do there is something wrong with you.

We particularly enjoyed the wine seminars and food cooking demonstrations. They were fun and informative. The shows we saw were amazing,especially the Cirquie de Soleil type show.

We had an SV category stateroom and I have to say the design is not so good. No storage and there was only two of us. Did see the S1 suite next to us and that was fabulous. I would spend the extra $$$ as it is like night and day nad not too much more $$$.

The food was okay. No way as good as Queen Mary or Millenium but our waiter Adrian was terrific. We had great dinner partners so that added to the enjoyment of our cruise.

We did not take any shore excursions as we have visited these ports many times before but those who did told us they were good.

Overall I would give the Equinox a B. These folks have a lot of difficult people to deal with and always have a smile. God Bless the staff of Equinox.

Celebrity Equinox Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Sunset Veranda

SV6307
We had SV category. 194 sq. feet but not well layed out. Limited stoage space but lots of privacy due to being at the aft of the ship.
Published 12/27/09
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Equinox Review
Celebrity Equinox Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?