Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by mr800king: I had the Owners Suite. Top of the top and it STUNK!

mr800king
Member Since 2009

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Eastern Caribbean Cruises

I had the Owners Suite. Top of the top and it STUNK!

Sail Date: December 2009

I have been on over 75 cruises. Over 1.5 years of my life on ships cruising for the past 35 years.

This one I paid the most for and was the worst in EVERY respect. Don't waste your time or money unless you are crossing the pond. I had the owners suite!! $30,000 so no joke! The top of the line or so I was led to believe. The staff was ok. They did what they had to do but never anything else. I saw the concierge one time when she brought us to the room. The Cream Cheese on the first day had MOLD growing in it. They replaced it with more cream cheese with even worse MOLD. Green coming out of the package. Can happen to anyone right? Never for me! Mold in Cream Cheese??

The food was OK. Not good. OK. The service was OK. Not good. OK

I would NEVER recommend this ship or this company. The ship was NOT ship shape.

The suite itself was very nice. But the things that make a cruise great were ALL missing.

This was the single most More disappointing cruise I have ever been on. The old "Costa Line" from the 1970's that I would refer to as the "Hate Boat" was better. Remember the "Flavia"??? That is what the QM2 reminded me of. Cunard needs a MAJOR dose of reality. Service?? Forget about it!

Entertainment?? Don't even ask. HORRIBLE and amateurish. Less